Wednesday, October 10, 2012

happy birthday , 4PDG1 !! x)))

 my lovely classmate
x33
 
 me + amira
 some of my malay's girl friends are so pretty
 when they din't wear tudung
xDD
 
 me + shan shan + fang fang
:DD
 
 4PDG1
happy birthday !!
 
 me + alif
i know i'm ugly in this pic
- -
but whatever
cuz this is the only pic with him
n he is the most handsome malay guy in my class
xDD 
 
 
 
 me + danial
xDD
alif's wife
xDD
 
 me + jing ying's little sis
:))
 
 me + chrisna
he is the one who want to take pic with me
xDD
 
 POOR JEAN !!!
xDD
 
 the girls
:DD
 
 danial + alif
xDD
the gag group
love the way how they act
2 lovely couple
 
 
 kala ok room***
alif + danial
singing justin bieber - boyfriend
xDD
 
chrisna join them
xDD
then we all sing together
love today ~
 


No comments:

Post a Comment