Sunday, September 23, 2012

x)) we cooked our breakfast together ❤

this morning 8 jean come
then we play ping pong at my garden house
9am finally shan shan came
then we cycle to mamak shop eat breakfast
after breakfast we cycle everyway around BRP 7
walao ....
tried
sweat alot
xDD 
but it feels so nice when cycling downhill
the
WIND !!
LOVE IT !!
then 12++
we back to my house
then fang fang came
almost 1pm
so we start to cook our lunch
our work is ...

shan shan = bring egg
jean = cook scramble egg
fang fang = pasta , shandy drinks (6)
me = bread pizza
xDD
then we share share eat
sambil chit chat sambil eat
 
then we bath xDD
now we are clean ~~
then we listen songs
chit chat again
take photo
for fun
 
 edit by jean
my room A_A
then 3++ fang fang go back to her house
so fast rite ? = =
then
me + shan shan + jean
chat alot
and laugh alot
and
talk alot weird things
OMG
beh tahan
xDD
then 4++ shan shan also back jor
then me + jean chat alot about
childhood things
and
childhood's pic
jean 6 only go back
xDD
 
end of today
:DD
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment