Sunday, September 9, 2012

today's plan xDD ♫

today 8:00am jean come my house .
actually we mao go morning walk de
but the 太陽公公出來了
too bad
then jean read my comics book at my reading room
after about 9:30 ++
shan shan come already
then we hungry already
so we walk to mamak shop eat breakfast
xDD
after that we chat chat chat ~~~ 
then we play basketball xDD
about 11:30++ we walk back to my house
then we ply ping pong at my house
simply play xDD
then we go my reading room on air conditioner
 ~ enjoy ~
after that fang fang come join us x))
we chat chat chat ~~~ 
about 1:00+ jean & fang fang went home .
so me & shan shan bath then on laptop
but we heaven't eat our lunch
so we cooked pasta
xDDDD
yummy
 
 

 we add meat ball

 i think we cooked too much
we can't finish it
 

xDD my cat bowl
after that
me & shan shan skype with jean
webcam xDD


No comments:

Post a Comment