Saturday, August 25, 2012

what a messy day ☀

yesterday evening ,
my mom send me to cloth's shop
to find a blank plain t-shirt .
and we found it !
but expansive - -
then today morning wake up
shit man !
it was 11:30
i'm late for my drawing class .
then my mom fast fast drove me to hv our lunch
then terus to my drawing class .
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
skip
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
then 5:00pm my dad come and fetch me
when i return to my house
my mom say
" let's make chocolet cake 4 jean today ! "
" but mom ~ i tot tomorow ? i'm tired . "
" i tot u said tomorow u all 9:00 am need to go lerr ? where gt time 4 u to do ? "
" ...  fine -3- "
then we do do do do do do ~~~  xDD
about 6:00pm+++
done done done ~ ♪
suddenly my mom say
" did u finish ur present ? later we go dinner we can terus gv jean . "
OH SHITTA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then i fast fast when back to my room
and start to draw ..
after 15minutes ++
finally DONE . B))
then my mom called 
" leona , we r going now ! " 
acctually i have to iron the shirt to make sure the ink won't drop but no time - -
sry jean TT-TT
u hv to iron it ur self  > <
what a messy day ~
anyway ,
happy birthday
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment